Thursday, January 22, 2009

Operation images; newww

I dug up some more photos from my shoot with my papa at the hospital. I am excited cause I keep rediscovering all these photos I was too busy to shop before. It's great practice and it gets me into the idea of shooting more. . bus strike, you must eeend!!

In the mean time, I have been trying to get something out of my old work, practice fixing skin tones and colour shifts. Here is the first finished one:

Photobucket

Here's another one.. kinda sloppy. I can rework it later, just wanted an idea...

Photobucket

Peace \/m

2 comments:

  1. that top photo is really beautiful. Everything about it. You better use that one for a book or something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I agree with Mag. I really love the first one. Really beautiful photo, and very well worked. And yes, you will be hit if it isn't in a book :P hehe...

    ReplyDelete

Followers