Saturday, January 3, 2009

Some phun fotographs..

Had a lot of free time this break but only got around to shooting in the past week.. Lots of fun to be had, though. I still need to call the ROH to set up a time to shoot in there again for the Epson Awards.. That or the shoot I'll do with Amanda soon.

I rented lights for some portraits of my aunt & uncle and luckily had some extra time with them to dick around. Scott Ed and Dylan came to my parents place and we had a shoot. I shot dig and film, so here's the digital teaser. . haha


The boys were playing around and made this incredible alien. I was crying with laughter while shooting, we had a lot of fun. . Here is dylan round house kicking the alien.



Photobucket
.01

Here we see Scovey holding the alien's head with that endearing pout. D'awww..

Photobucket
.02

We tried a few model shots as well; I'm tryna get a handle on studio lighting.

Photobucket
.03

Photobucket
.04

Photobucket
.05

I am shooting a new model for me, her name is also Amanda. We grew up going through the same schools and she is a year younger than I am. I found out through a friend that she was diagnosed with lung cancer. It was such a shock to hear that someone my age could be diagnosed with such a serious ailment. I asked her if she would be willing to let me photograph her, and I am going to interview her as well. I plan on recording it while we shoot and perhaps before as well.

I'm totally looking forward to it. . Colour, in studio. I also want to see if I can go to a treatment with her, and if I could shoot there.. it would be very interesting and has potential to be very powerful. She has been very strong and it's inspiring. I really look forward to speaking with her.

So that's all I got right now.. I have some more stuff on film that I need to process; 7 rolls! chyea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers