Sunday, January 4, 2009

This is what it's about

It took me a until now, really, to start experiencing what I call Adult Christmases. There was a period of being somewhat sad at Christmastime, but now it's become more about the time and people than ever before. It was my first Christmas where I did contract work to pay for gifts. It was also my first Christmas with my man. I met him around Christmas, so that does bring fond memories to the whole season. It was the first Christmas that nothing felt as though it were a chore, but more a grand contribution to the 'experience'.

I snapped a few photos on Christmas, in the Morning.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Mmm, a feast indeed. Croissants were still in the oven!


It was great having the family over for Christmas dinner, and Matt joined us as well. I loved it :)

It feels nice to know that this holiday means more to me than just a few gifts and a lot of stress.. I've changed just a little, and finally shown some gratitude.

Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays, everyone!
xo

1 comment:

  1. thats a good looking meal and a good looking christmas tree.

    ReplyDelete

Followers